2 years ago today my life was shattered when I gave birth to Baby A (Alex Ryan) at 11:15am and then Baby B (Michael Lee) and Baby C (Faith Victoria) followed 14 hours later. The days following their birth I was surrounded by family and friends. My cousin gave me a plaque that said ” Faith…. Is seeing light with your heart, when all your eyes see is the darkness ahead”. I remember looking at the plaque every morning as I made myself get out of bed to face yet another day without my babies. On September 21, 2009 Blake Michael entered the world and brought happiness back into my life. I’ll never fully understand why Alex, Michael and Faith’s life on earth had to be so short. But I can only hope that they are happy up in Heaven. I always tell Blake that he is such a lucky boy because he has 3 angels up in Heaven watching over him.
Dear Alex, Michael and Faith,
Happy 2nd Birthday up in Heaven. Please know that Mommy thinks about you every day and even though you were only with us for a short time, you made such an impact in my life. I would give anything to be able to hold you again or kiss your beautiful little faces and watch you grow up. Sometimes, I see a little bit of all three of you in your brother. You’ve made me a better Mom because I cherish every moment with your baby brother and never take for granted what a miracle he is. We will be releasing balloons again this year to honor the three of you. I love you little Angels.
16 years today
1 year ago



1 comment:
Thinking of you and Alex, Michael and Faith.
Post a Comment