Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

4th IVF Cycle - February '09

I met with Dr. Bayless this morning and they have decided to give us another fresh cycle under the warranty program. Which bascially means that are giving us a free round of IVF. Bless their hearts, they are such a wonderful group of doctors at the clinic who truly want each women who walks through their doors to have a miracle.

We also discussed the timing of the next cycle and it will be some time in February 2009. The IVF scheduler will be calling me after the Holidays to give me the estimated retrieval date. In the mean time, I had my Day 3 labs drawn today and Mike will go in next week for his infectious disease labs and updated semen anlaysis. They will also do a repeat sonogram on my uterus just to make sure that everything looks good. They usually like to do the sonogram about once a year and the last time I had it done was February 2007.

So despite this awful year that I'm having, at least I got a little gift today in the fact that my fertility clinic is giving us another round of IVF.

Please pray for us that 2009 will be bring us a healthy baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

Just found your blog through Avery's site. What a hard year you've had! I'm so sorry.

Your triplets' portrait is so beautiful, it took my breath away! I lost my little boy, Theo in Oct 2007 and remember the panic of feeling I didn't have enough pictures but believe me,in time, the pictures become less important and the memories of seeing your beautiful babies and the love you feel along with those memories becomes enough. I used to have this nightmare that our house burnt down and I lost all of Theo's photos, the little of hair I have and his clothes - I would completely panic. Now, I realise that if that happened, I would survive because he's in my heart and nothing can take that from me.

Be gentle with yourself, it's still early days. It does get better I promise. My arms are still empty and like you, I so long for a child.

We'll be praying for you and your family.

Clare Dungey

Heather said...

Wonderful news!

Merry Christmas, Lisa.

Candi and Skeet said...

Lisa! I am so glad that they are doing that for you! That is so great! I hope that everything goes perfectly and we are both blessed with healthy babies in 2009. Love ya!!
Candi

Musings of a Momma said...

I'm so glad to hear you'll be trying again. I hope 2009 brings you many blessings