It's been over 3 months since I lost our 3 precious little angels Alex, Michael & Faith. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about them and think about how wonderful my life would be right now if I was holding my 3 little miracles. Although they were only in my life for 19 weeks, they changed my life forever.
It feels like I've been on this IVF journey for way too long and I'm still sitting here with empty arms. We started our IVF journey back in February 2007 and now it's December 2008 and my arms are still empty.
On Monday, December 8th we went back to RMIA fertilty clinic for another Frozen Embryo Transfer. This transfer is a little unique because we only had 1 embryo to transfer so our chance at success is not as high. However, I'm going to try and hold out hope and pray that this 1 little embryo is going to be the miracle baby that we've waited so long.
16 years today
1 year ago



1 comment:
I am so sorry that you have to go through the feeling of loss and grief. Looking at the pictures of your babies remind me so much of the pictures of our little one. She was born a little over 18 weeks. I would love to know who the person was the drew the picture of your babies. It is beautiful! If you ever need to chat i am here for you mama. Sending you hugs and comfort.
Post a Comment