One of my biggest regrets is that I never got a picture of all 3 babies together. Because Alex was born 12 hours before his brother and sister we never got a picture of all them together. To this day, I still feel guilty for not holding all 3 of my babies together. That day was the worst day of my life and when I finally got home from the hospital I realized that I didn't have many pictures of Alex and I never took one of me holding them together. I will never get that chance, but through this wonderful portrait artist she was able to draw all 3 of my babies together.
When I received this portrait, it brought me straight to tears. They are so beautiful and they look so peaceful. I will cherish this portrait for the rest of my life. I also ordered some copies to give to my family so that they will have a picture of the triplets.
I miss them so much, sometimes the pain is unbearable. I just wish they were here with us now and that I could hold them and kiss them and tell them how much I love them. I feel so robbed and so empty inside. Everyday I question "why were they taken from me". I know my babies are up in heaven and are in a better place - but it still doesn't take the pain away that I'm feeling.



1 comment:
Your babies are beautiful! Absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment