Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dreaded 2WW

For anyone who has gone through IVF, they definitely know what 2WW stands for. It is the dreaded 2 week wait to find out if the transfer was successful. In my opinion, this is the worst part of the entire IVF process. I don't mind all the appointments, all the blood work and the hundreds of shots that I've had to give myself - it's the 2WW that I hate the most.



For anyone that knows me, you know that I usually break down and POAS (pee on a stick) at some point during my 2WW. I just get so impatient that I can't hold out and wait for the official Beta results from the lab.



During this 2WW I over anlayze every cramp, twitch and sign that maybe just maybe I could be pregnant.



So right now I'm only 3 days post transfer and already thinking about when I want to test. I'm going to try and hold out till next Monday Dec 15th which would put me at 7dp6dt or 13dpo which should give me an accurate result. So now I just wait.....



I'm hoping to see 2 pink lines. I know I have my 3 little angels in heaven watching over me and every night I say a prayer to them to bless their Mommy with a healthy pregnancy. It would be so neat if this embryo resulted in a healthy baby because it was made at the same time as the triplets and this little baby would know that he has 2 brothers and 1 sister that will always watch over them.

No comments: