Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

23 Weeks

Today is 23 weeks and I feel like the days are at a stand still. I only have 1 more week to make it to 24 weeks. Next Monday can not come soon enough and I have a feeling this week is really going to drag on. Not too much new to report, just continuing my "strict" bed rest routine which consists of moving from the bed to recliner. I had to go in to the clinic this morning for my weekly 17P injection so it was nice being able to get outside but as soon as I got home I went straight up to our bedroom again.

4th of July was uneventful, I was able to watch some neighborhood fireworks from my bedroom window. My Mom and Grandma brought me over a plate of delicious food that night so that was an added bonus.

The baby has been so active and I just love getting to feel the strong kicks - it's such an amazing experience.

Attached are some recent belly pics:

21 Weeks:


22 Weeks:



23 Weeks


No comments: