Major heartburn has definitely set in. I was doing ok up until a couple of nights ago when the heartburn was just awful. I'm sure it's worse since I'm constantly in a reclined position. I think I will be asking for a prescription at my next appointment since the TUMS don't seem to be helping any more.
Last night my Aunt brought me over dinner and some of her home made chocolate chip cookies. She makes the absolute best chocolate chip cookies. They are my favorite. I think I ate about 7 or 8 of them. She even brought Tango and Cash some cheese "Pup-Corn" so they were in doggie heaven.
This week feels like it is crawling. I can't believe it's only Thursday and I have another 4 days until my appointment. We are having our neighbors over tomorrow night to play cards so that will be something fun to look forward to. I've been trying to keep busy with work.
16 years today
1 year ago



1 comment:
Lisa,
I'm so sorry about the heartburn!!! That is probably the worst thing about pregnancy!! Try Zactac. Tums didn't touch mine either but that helped until the end at least.
Take care of yourself,
Sandy
Post a Comment