Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In-Home OB Nurse

The in-home Ob nurse stopped over yesterday for my first appt. She was very nice and brought all the in-home monitoring equipment and got everything set up. She monitored me for an hour and there were no signs of contractions and the baby did great on the Non-Stress Test (NST). The equipment actually stays in my house which is really nice because I can hook myself up and monitor for contractions if I feel like anything is happening. Of course, if I feel any contractions I think we would head straight to the hospital instead of hooking it up myself.

I have an appointment at MN Perinatal on Friday @ 9:30. They will do another TVUS (trans-vaginal u/s) to look at the stitch and make sure it's still in place and that my cervix is still closed. I'll also just have a regular OB check for weight/blood pressure.

The last few days have gone by pretty fast because I have had lots of visitors.

I keep telling myself that August 10th isn't too far away and that I will make it to a minimum of 28 weeks.

No comments: