Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby Names!!!

Mike and I were talking last night about baby names. We've had our boy name picked out for a long time and it will definitely be "Blake Michael", but we are still undecided on the girls name. However, I came up with another girls name that is currently #1 on my list. It's Olivia, I just think Olivia sounds so cute with our last name of Jones. I told Mike to rate the 5 girls names in order that he liked and he ranked them

1. Ashley
2. Brooke
3. Olivia
4. Nadia
5. Amanda

So I think we will throw out Nadia and Amanda since it was at the bottom of the list. I like the name Brooke I just don't know if it sounds good with our last name of Jones. So I'm kind of thinking we have it narrowed down to Ashley or Olivia. But who knows, another name could pop up and make the list before the due date.

The in-home Ob nurse came yesterday and Baby Jones was very active during the NST (probably because I had just ate McDonalds with a coke). I haven't had McDonalds in probably over 4 months and yesterday a greasy cheeseburger and fries sounded so good. There were also no signs of contractions so everything went well yesterday.


My sister is going to start planning my baby shower and it will either be on August 30th (@31 weeks) or September 13th (@33 weeks). I would rather have the shower before the baby is born so I can get some of the essentials because if I wait until after the baby is born I'll more than likely get clothes.

Otherwise, not much to report. I wake up every morning and rip off a chain link and watch the number of chains slowly diminish and thank God that I've made it another day.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Lisa,
I love baby names!!! Love your boy name :)
Olivia is cute. It's my neices name and it's REALLY popular right now!!! I LOVE Brooke but I agree with you about the last name. What about Brooklyn Paige since Brooke, Lynn and Paige were on your poll???

The Gustafson Family said...

I love the names!! So cute! Praise God for each day Baby Jones stays well!! Thinking of you and I check your blog SOO much for updates!!!