I just looked at my lilypie ticker and noticed that I'm now down to double digits. Only 98 more days, it's kind of nice seeing a 2 digit number versus a 3 digit number.
Nothing really to report, I'm just extremely bored right now so thought I would post. The weekend went by very slowly. I've already watched 2 seasons of Weeds and 2 seasons of NCIS. Just waiting for my netflix to arrive so I can start on season 3 of Weeds. I also have a co-worker who is going to bring me the Twilight books, I'm usually not a big reader, but I"m hoping I will get hooked on them because there is only so much tv/movies you can watch.
The in-home OB nurse will be stopping over tomorrow. It's weird to think that I won't be going to the clinic for another 2 weeks. I hooked myself up to the monitors last night and still no signs of contractions.
6 of my co-workers are stopping over on Friday for lunch so that will be the highlight of my week. I can't wait to see them (3 of them are pregnant too so it will be fun to see their expanding bellies). It's hard to believe that I've already been on bed rest for 5 weeks.
16 years today
1 year ago



1 comment:
Hang in there! You're doing great. Glad to read your "uneventful" posts! I think you'll like the Twilight series. Keeping you and baby (who I think is a girl, btw) in my prayers!!
Post a Comment