Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

28 WEEKS!!!!

28 WEEKS!!!! I made it to my first goal. I'm so happy that this day is finally here and I'm still pregnant. It's a bit of an emotional day for me because one year ago today was the day my water broke with the triplets and my world was shattered into pieces. I can't believe that next week (Aug 17 & 18) will be the one year anniversary. It's very emotional to still be grieving the loss of my babies and yet have so much hope for the baby that is inside of me.

I had a wonderful weekend. On Friday night, one of the girls from my support group came over and brought dinner - it was so nice to see her again. On Saturday night, my neighbors came over for a Girls Night and made a wonderful dinner. On Sunday night, my best friend from High School Nikki (who owns a Salon) came over and cut and foiled my hair and gave me a mini pedicure. It was absolutely wonderful, I feel like a new woman. My hair was so long and out of control and I had about 3 to 4 inches of dark roots that desperately needed a touch up. The weekend was great because I had so many visitors that it made the time go by fast.

Attached is my 28 week belly pic:

4 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

You look so great! Congrats on the 28 week mark! I am glad that you have so many wonderful people to visit you and take care of you. I know that next week is going to be tough. Know that I am thinking of you and your sweet angels!

About your comment, I don't feel right asking people for money. I know there are a lot of people that might help but I just can't bring myself to ask for it. I really appreciate the thought though... you are such a sweetie! Dr. D said he is going to start looking into some grants for me and that I should get back with him in a month. Maybe something will come of that.

Krista said...

Congrats on making your first goal, Lisa! I'm glad you have something positive on a hard anniversary date. Take care of yourself this next week.

Angie said...

Congrats on making it 28 weeks! What a great milestone. I know that you are thinking of your 3 sweet babies and just know that we are thinking and praying for you!

I will continue to follow you, as I check often and am so glad to read you are still cooking that baby!

Mandy said...

You look great congratulations! I delivered my daughter at 28 weeks. Weighing in at 1 pound 10 ounces and 13 inches long. She is now a happy 5 year old.
Your doing great keep up the great work!