
I just called the clinic and asked if it would be ok to attend a 2 hour breastfeeding class on Monday night and they said yes. So I'm kind of excited for the class. It will get me out of the house and I really want to breastfeed this baby so it will be nice for me to feel somewhat prepared before baby arrives instead of going into with no knowledge at all.
Tango and Cash have been getting their pictures taken so I can test out the new camera. Here are some cute pics of my furry little babies.
Cash taking a nap!

Tango

Pictures of White Lab Puppies - Our Neighbor's dog just had 10 beautiful white labs



1 comment:
Enjoy the class, Lisa! After the baby is born, it also really helps to have the lactation consultant come up to your hospital room to give you tips. Take care.
Post a Comment