Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

31 Weeks

I can't believe I'm 31 weeks today. The last week has flown by. When I think back to June 22nd at 21 weeks when I was put on bed rest I wasn't sure if I would make it this far. So tonight, I feel blessed to be 31 weeks and still pregnant.

I just got back from my breastfeeding class and it was very informational. The instructor was really good and we watched a very helpful video. I'm so glad that I went to the class. Tomorrow, the in-home Ob nurse will come and then I have my level II u/s on Friday so lots of things to look forward to.

Mike went to the State Fair today. We usually go every year. So I was a little bummed that I couldn't make it this year, especially since I was craving all that greasy state fair food. But he brought me home a few of my favorite items (Cheese Curds, Cinnie Smiths and Sweet Martha Cookies). I was actually surprised at how well the Cheese Curds heated up in our toaster oven. Of course, it wasn't as good as it would have been to eat them fresh at the fair, but it hit the spot. The baby must have liked it to because it was kicking like crazy after the state fair food.

Attached is my 31 week belly pic. You can also see the new book shelf that we purchased. It matches the baby furniture perfectly and looks great in the nursery. Now I just need to find a few items for the walls and it will be ready to go.

1 comment:

Candi and Skeet said...

You look great! Yay for 31 weeks! I put one of the buttons on my blog if you want to look at it and let me know what you think. It isn't linked to anything yet but I was wondering if I should do them all in black and white. Let me know!