It’s hard to believe that I’m only 3 days away from my goal of 32 weeks. The last 2 weeks have gone by really fast now that I’m on modified bed rest. I feel blessed to be at 31w4d and still be pregnant.
My blood pressure has been high the last 2 appointments so they are going to start monitoring me closely to make sure I'm not developing preeclampsia. They ran another 1 hour glucose test and ran some additional blood work to test for signs of preeclampsia. I passed the 1 hour glucose with flying colors. They want your number to be below 135 and my level was 114. And the blood work came back normal for preeclampsia.
Attached is a picture from the u/s.



2 comments:
Yeah for being almost 32 wks! I am so glad that you are that far! Thank you for your continued support - I so appreciate it!
Love the dinner idea! I hope it works sometime soon!
Enjoy the weekend!
I am so glad that everything looks good and you are almost to 32 weeks! What a cute baby too, you lucky girl. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment