Breastfeeding is going well, my milk has not come in yet but I've had the colostrum drops that they have been giving to him. Hopefully it will come in within the next few days. Physically, I'm feeling great and have absolute no pain from the delivery. The nurse said I had a picture perfect delivery since it was less than 2 1/2 hours from the time my water broke till the time he was delivered and it only took 4 pushes and he was out. I guess I deserved to finally have something go right during this pregnancy.
I still can't believe that I'm a Mommy. The love I have for Blake is just so overwhelming. I can't believe my dream has finally come true. I feel so blessed to have him in my life.
Attached are a couple of pictures from delivery night and then a few from the NICU.









5 comments:
Hello my name is Kate Glenn my best friend is candi houston. I have been following your blog for quite some time and I just wanted to say I am incredibly happy for you. I'm a single mom and have guilt that I was so easily able to get pregnant and then my family fell apart. I admire youand candi because thru it all you have stayed strong. I think your amazing and I would love to have you email me sometime more pics of the baby. My email is katelynglenn@yahoo.com. CONGRATULATIONS. Kate Glenn
Congrats. I just got done reading your whole blog in two days. Way to go on your wonderful Miracle. I found you through Baby Avery's blog and I found her last night possibly through lifeafterloss? I was just wandering. I will be reading now. Again, congrats to you and yours, God Bless you, xoxo, Kandi Ann
Congrats Again Lisa! I am just so thrilled for you, I am glad you are doing so well and overwhelmed with love for your little boy!
I love the pictures - he is just so adorable! Enjoy every second and hopefully he will be able to come home soon!
Congrats again. So glad that everything is going well for both you and little Blake. He is so handsome. The thing I learned from when my daughter was in the NICU for 13 weeks is sleep now cause when he gets home there will be none of that. LOL Congratulations again!!
He is so adorable. You are so Blessed. My nurse is Pregnant and she is always bumping me with her little boy baby bump. I thank you for sharing your story. I love happy endings/beginnings. xoxo, Kandi Ann
Post a Comment