Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

GOAL Accomplished!!!

I made my 32 week goal, every day I can keep this baby inside is just icing on the cake. Back on June 22nd when I was put on bed rest I never thought I would make it to Labor Day. So I'm very excited that I made the 32 week goal.

We went out to my cousins yesterday and had wonderful meal - I way over ate, but everything was so good. It's the first time I've been out of the house with the exception of doctor appointments. So it was wonderful to feel like a normal person. Of course, I took it easy and relaxed on the couch. But it was just nice to get out of our house.

Attached is my 32 week picture.

4 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

32 Weeks!! Wow! I sadly remember my 32 week mark but I am so happy that you have exceeded your goal! I hope that your sweet baby continues to grow and arrives healthy and screaming!! I am so happy for you. You look beautiful!

The Gustafson Family said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad you made the goal..You look wonderful! I am thinking you are going to make it to 36 weeks!

Krista said...

Yay! Super cute top too...

Heather said...

I was thinking of you yesterday and would just smile everytime I thought that you had reached your goal of 32 weeks. Horray!

I agree re your top - super cute and you look great!