Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wonderful Baby Shower!!

Today was my baby shower and I had a wonderful time. I've been waiting 6 longs years to experience the joy of a baby shower and it was truly a wonderful day and I feel so blessed that all my family and friends were able to share in this joyful event. Everyone was so extremely generous, I was overwhelmed with how much Baby Jones received. Getting to experience this baby shower makes everything seem so real and I can't believe how much my life will be changing with the addition of this little miracle inside of me. I had a little emotional moment at the end of the gift opening as I was thanking everyone for coming and I started to cry which of course caused many tears to flow in the room as all of these people have been so supportive over the last year with losing the triplets and they share in so much of the joy and have prayed so hard for this little one.

We had the shower at my house since I'm still on modified bed rest, but it worked out nicely because then no one had to lug all the gifts into a car to bring them back home. I just started to wash everything and I definitely have a few loads of laundry in front me over the next fews before I beging to put everything away.


Attached are some pictures of the wonderful day!














2 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

Looks like so much fun! I am so happy that you were able to have that experience. You look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

wow! this shower was a long time coming for you. sorry i could not be there to share in this wonderful experience. so so happy for you lisa - take care and hope to see you soon ---- jill