Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Appt Update & Belly Pics

I had an uneventful appointment today. They did a quick u/s and baby's heartbeat was 150 and he/she was very active - kicking away like crazy.

They did not do any cervical checks since I've had no contractions and everything is quiet. The doctor said sometimes it's better to just let it be since I'm very stable at this point.

They want me continued strict bed rest until 30 weeks and then they will release some restrictions. So a little over 2 weeks of bed rest and then hopefully I can start to get up and move around more.

Attached are some recent belly pics:


25 Weeks


26 Weeks


27 Weeks

1 comment:

Candi and Skeet said...

Yay! I am so glad things are going well. I know difficult emotional days are coming for you. I will be thinking of and praying for you!
Hugs!!