Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

27 Weeks!

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face because I'm only 1 week from my 1st goal of 28 weeks. It's also a new month. Hopefully the month of August will go by fast and I'll make it into September.

One of my college roomies just had a healthy baby boy on Friday night. Welcome to the world Connor Patrick and congratulations to Jill and Will on #3.

I also have a friend from my support group who is having a scheduled c-section this morning and one of my co-workers left for the hospital at 4:00am this morning. So I'm anxiously awaiting to hear the news about 2 more little additions.

It's Mike's birthday tomorrow night. He will be 38. Wow, he is getting old and he always reminds me that 38 is awful old to be having your first child. To which I say, it wasn't like we waited on purpose, we've been trying for 6 years.

I'm anxious for my appointment on Friday. I'm hoping and praying that I have another uneventual appointment. I'm really hoping that they will release some of the restrictions. There are a couple things I would really like to do.

1. Get a hair cut, it's been 15 weeks since my last hair cut
2. Register at Babies R Us, if I can't get out of the house than I think my sister will just go register for me.
3. I would like to visit the cemetery on the triplets birthday.

So I'm hoping I'm allowed to do those 3 things. I've been cooped up in my bed room for 6 weeks now and have only left my bedroom 5 times which was to go to doctor appointments.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Lisa - You are doing awesome! I am so excited for you! I was on bedrest when I registered at Babies-r-us. They had wheelchairs and I definitely took advantage of it! Plus, I had my hairstylist come to my home for a haircut too! You can find ways to make it work :). I got a mani/pedi that way too! Keep holding that little baby in! You are just doing great!