I had a very eventful night last night and ending up in Labor and Deliver for 4 hours. I was heading to bed and tripped over the doggy steps in our bed room and went flying across the room and landed flat on my belly. I totally panicked and freaked out and called the on-call doctor. She said everything was probably fine as baby has lots of cushion, but to be on the safe side I should come down to United Hospital to be monitored for contractions. So I checked into Labor and Deliver at Midnight and they monitored me for 4 hours and everything was fine with baby and no signs of contractions. They also checked me again to make sure the cerclage stitch was still in place and my cervix was still nice and closed. They also ran some blood work to check for any signs of clotting which would mean that the placenta could be separating away from the uterus, but all the blood work came back perfect. So at about 4:00am they released me.
My whole body aches today from wiping out so hard. I have a nice carpet burn on my stomach and my right knee is swollen and bruised. Seriously, like I need another thing to worry about. I’m just glad that everything is ok with Baby Jones. I was so mad at myself last night for being so stupid and clumsy.
On the brighter side, I'm officially in the 30's. It feels so nice to be at 30 weeks. Hopefully I can make it another 6 weeks.
16 years today
1 year ago



3 comments:
How scary!! I am so glad that you and baby are okay! Yay for 30 weeks! My sister will probably be getting ahold of you today!
Wow you did have an eventful night! I am sure I would be just as scared and would have headed in, I am so glad everything came back great!
Look at you rockin the 30's! Keep it up, I am still thinking and praying for you and baby Jones!
Congrats on no more strict bedrest too! Yeah! Hope you have a great rest of the week!
You poor thing!!! Goodness...heaven and earth is going to be rejoicing when your baby is finally safe in your arms!!! Thinking of you!
Post a Comment