Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Better Place

Yesterday was extremely difficult, but I'm doing much better today. I think I cried so many tears yesterday that I didn't have any tears left today. We met my family up at the cemetery yesterday and it was so nice to visit the triplets. It had been 8 weeks since I visited their grave which was an extremely long time considering I usually go up there a couple times of week.

My mom kept reminding me that they are in A Better Place than us, but it’s hard to comprehend that when I want them here with me and not up in heaven.

We released a dozen pink and blue balloons and watched them vanish into the sky. The weather was absolutely gorgeous yesterday and today just as it was the day they were born and buried last year. After the visit, everyone came back to our house for a nice dinner of grilled chicken, fresh corn on the cob and twice baked potatoes.

The Ob Nurse came over today and everything looked great. Baby's heartbeat looked good and had lots of accelerations which they like to see and I didn't have any signs of contractions for the entire hour of monitoring. My next appointment is on Friday, August 21st at 11:30. I'm anxious for the appointment, partly because it gets me out of the house.

The Chain Links have significantly diminished and it's so fun to see the chain link getting shorter everyday.

I actually made some online purchases for baby this week. Mike and I decided to buy a new digital camera and a high definition dvd camcorder. I know I'm going to be taking lots of pictures of Baby Jones and definitely want to make sure that we have a camcorder around to take videos of baby. I also found a nice Maple Book Case from Room & Board that I ordered for the nursery. Hopefully after my appointment on Friday I'm going to try and get a quick trip in to buy one pink and one blue outfit to take the baby home from the hospital.

Attached are some pictures from yesterday:

Mike and I at the triplets headstone

My Sister Kim and family arriving


My Dad handing out the balloons




Releasing the Balloons






The Triplets are buried next to my Sister's little girl Hope Victoria. She was born still at 28 weeks due to the chord wrapped around her neck

No comments: