Today, is the 1 year anniversary of Alex's birthday and tomorrow will be the 1 year anniversary for Michael & Faith. The last few days have been very emotional and I wake each morning with a heavy heart as I think of "what could have been?". I think of what my life would be like right now with 3 infants and how crazy and hectic life would be, but also how wonderful life would be seeing 3 miracles grow each day. I will never understand why they were taken from me nor will I understand why some of us have to experience a tragic loss of an infant. I do find a small bit of comfort knowing that they are up in Heaven and Happy, but I would give anything to have them here with me.
Mike and I will head up to the cemetery tonight and meet my family and release some balloons to honor my 3 precious babies. I feel bad that I'm not doing more on their 1 year anniversary, but with me being on bed rest there isn't much I can do.
Dear Alex, Michael & Faith,
I want you to know how much Mommy loves you and misses you. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about the three of you. I hope you are happy and healthy in Heaven. I know one day we will meet again and I'll get to hold you in my arms forever. I loved you from the day I found out I was carrying triplets and that love continues to grow each day. I remember every little feature about you and how beautiful, precious and perfect you were. You've impacted my life in so many ways and showed me what instant unconditional love is all about. When I held you in my arms, I never knew I could love something soo much. The three of you are truly my perfect little angels.
Love, Your Mommy!
16 years today
1 year ago



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Alex, Micheal and Faith! I'm sending your birthday wishes from the mountains this week. You are loved and missed by many.
Thinking and praying for you and your babies. I so know the feelings of the "what could have been's", I am just so sorry.
What a sweet letter you wrote - thanks for sharing, beautifully written!
Thinking of you today!! {{HUUGSS}}...Alex and I share the same birthday..I am honored to share with a boy so sweet and innocent!! Beautiful letter...couldn't have been said any better!
Thinking of you today and hoping you are able to celebrate their short time in the world - such a hard time but I'm sure, like myself, you are so glad that they came into your life and I know they will have changed you for the better - Theo certainly changed me. Good luck with the new baby. We'll be praying for you.
Love Clare Dungey
Post a Comment